Call history records include the date and time of the call, the number or person from your contacts, and the overall length of the conversation. If you wish to maintain track of a mobile number’s call history, modern technology allows you to do so. If you ever need to check another phone’s call log, you have two options: trace any phone’s call history or use a third-party program to track the phone’s information.
To check the phone’s call history, you’ll need to register a username and password with the app business if you choose to download an app. Keep in mind that you will need complete authorization from the phone’s owner to accomplish this lawfully.
How To Check The Call History Of Any Mobile Number Using Third-Party Tools:
If you are unable to obtain the call history of any cell number through the carrier, many capable tools on the Internet are loaded with modern technology and ground-breaking capabilities, among which we believe Kids Guard Pro is the best choice.
mSpy is an excellent tool for parents who wish to monitor what their children are doing on their phones. This allows you to review call history, location data, and text messages, including those sent via applications like WhatsApp, Instagram, and Snapchat. The mSpy software platform has a host of novel capabilities. You may access the target phone’s contact list and track its position in real time, in addition to monitoring its call history. And You may also browse the target calendar to learn everything you need to know about your target’s meetings. You may also view your browsing history, view emails, and block problematic websites. Also, You may configure keyword alerts to detect when someone searches for certain phrases. It provides you with a comprehensive image of them.
- Excellent user interface that covers the needs of beginner users while maintaining customizability.
- Remote control capabilities that will allow you to remotely take a screenshot of phone activity or record audio or video with the phone camera.
- Internet use and app control functionalities
- SMS and phone call monitoring
- mSpy free download available
- There’s a mSpy free trial that lasts for 7 days
- Offers 30% off all purchases when the free trial is unavailable
- 24/7 customer support in multiple languages
- Works worldwide, including countries like China and UAE
- Multiple pricing plans
- Extremely precise GPS Tracking & geofencing
- No officially supported desktop version
- Only one device is allowed per plan
uMobix is an Android or iOS software that displays incoming calls, detailed call history, and a user’s contact list. This program allows you to restrict phone numbers or contacts from contacting the devices owner. Its call tracking tool displays incoming and outgoing phone calls, as well as missed calls and deleted listings. You’ll see the date, time, and duration of each call. Its interface is simple to use, with a sidebar providing choices such as the whole call history, contacts, and any app that UMobix can track.
- Out-and-out monitoring with timely logs
- Can snoop on every social and messaging app
- Detailed summary reports on location, calls, and texts
- Stealth spying without your child ever suspecting.
- Limited features on the Basic tier
- One subscription is limited to only one device
- Lacks optimizations on iOS with complex installation
- Quite expensive for the majority
ClavGuard is an app that allows you to view a person’s call history online. They provide particular programs for parents to track their children’s gadget usage and whereabouts. ClevGuard gives you access to all calls and texts. You may also access the user’s address book using the service. The web dashboard of ClevGuard streamlines the procedure of verifying the user’s phone. It is one of the greatest iPhone spy applications since it shows you a list of all your linked devices when you click one of them.
- Remotely Monitor Phone Data
- Parental Control for Kids
- Affordable prices
- Some access pays additional fees without notification
- It frequently stops operating, requiring you to uninstall and reload the software.
4. Kids Guard Pro
Kids Guard Pro is an excellent parental control app that allows you to monitor your children’s phone calls. This program gives you complete control over the target phone, allowing you to view all data from your children’s smartphones. The app allows you to keep track of all incoming and outgoing calls, including missed calls. The calls are shown on the app’s dashboard so you can see how frequently your child receives a call from a specific number.in addition to the number, you will learn the caller’s name, the time of the call, and the length of the talk.
- With the Kids Guard app, you can also keep track of all sent and received texts, as well as other data on your child’s phone such as contacts, notes, browser history, and so on.
- The application also has an excellent GPS tracking feature that allows you to follow your children’s real-time position as long as the device has an internet connection.
5. Highster Mobile
Highster Mobile is another user-friendly program that can simply detect the call history of another person’s smartphone. The user-friendly interface makes it suitable for both adults and children.
- You can quickly monitor the targeted phone’s call history with this software, including all incoming and outgoing calls, call duration, and caller username.
- The tool also allows you to track films watched on the targeted phone, photographs, browser history, social media activity, live location tracking, and so on. The software is compatible with all Android and iPhone smartphones and tablets, and it provides lifetime upgrades at no additional cost.
The Spyzie software can address all of your problems with a single interface. You must ensure that the app is installed on the targeted phone to track its activity.
- The new Spyzie app edition allows you to extract entire text messages from other people’s Facebook and WhatsApp accounts.
- The applications provide you with a record of the other person’s whole call history, including the number, call duration, call type, and caller name.
- In addition to the call history record, you will receive an optimized track of the location, social media activity, messages, internet history, and many other things. You will also receive an alert if the individual who owns the target phone changes the SIM card or engages in any unusual behavior.
7. Track My Fone
Track My Phone is one of the fantastic monitoring tools that allow you to keep track of the other person’s call history in real-time. This software is widely regarded as the most trustworthy monitoring platform for both parents and employers.
- The program allows you to view the targeted phone’s incoming and outgoing calls, contacts, and multimedia from various apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype, and so on.
- In addition, you will receive rapid warnings of real-time actions taking place on the other person’s smartphone.
- You may also disable undesirable programs loaded on a distant smartphone at any moment if they are taking place on the other person’s smartphone. You may also designate dangerous areas on your smartphone so that you are warned immediately if your child enters them to safeguard his or her safety.
8. Monitor Ikey
Ikey monitor is another useful program that allows you to maintain tabs on your children, employees, and other loved ones. It is simple to use and works with both iPhone and Android smartphones.
- This software secures the safety of your loved ones because it allows you to follow their actions in real-time. You can monitor their text messages, websites visited, and real-time location, as well as their social media activity.
- The software provides you with a clear view of the user’s real-time actions and presents them as a slide show on the screen of your mobile device.
Steps to Check the Recent Call History of any Number on Android Devices:
On Android, you may view a number’s detailed call history. You may see your call count, call time, date, and length. In this post, we will demonstrate how to check a number’s call history using the Google Phone app, Samsung’s default Phone app, and popular third-party software such as True Caller. Let’s get started without further.
Launch the Google Phone application.
From the Recent tab, choose a phone number or contact.
Select History and review call data from the menu that appears.
Steps To Check Recent Call History On iOS Devices:
It is simple to check your iPhone’s call history. It can be done through check call history on iCloud
You may also obtain an iPhone call history through your phone service provider. “They can typically show you call logs that go back further in history,” explains Clever Creations founder and computer repair specialist Tim Kester. “However, not all providers have policies that allow them to do so, so your results may vary.”
Simply launch the Phone app and then select Recent at the bottom of the screen. A list of recent calls will be displayed.
Tap the “I” symbol to the right of the call to view the details of that call.
How To Check The Call History Of Any Mobile Number With A Network Provider:
Because the phone app only remembers the most recent incoming and outgoing calls, you’ll need another method to see earlier call logs. This information is available on the website of your wireless carrier. While each phone carrier’s website is different, the general process is the same.
Sprint is a telecommunications company that keeps a call log for about 18 months. Hence, their 54.3 million customers can access a year and half old call logs. Here is how to go about it. If you want to access the call history of a Spirit mobile number, for example, you can simply use the self-service site to receive the awaited call history and even examine the pending bill. To obtain the call history via Spirit’s internet portal, follow the steps below:
Go to Spirit’s official website and login in using the target’s account.
Click “My Bill” and then “See my bill” on the “My Account” page.
Scroll down to the “For Call Details” section and enter the phone number.
Next, click “Bill data” and choose a date to examine call details. Click “See Bill History” to examine the preceding 24 months of call records.
This company’s call history spans 5 years, with a total of 101.6 million wireless subscribers. These instructions will allow users to see their call history.
Sign in to your AT&T account.
Select “Phone” and then “Voice features” from the “My Plans” menu.
Navigate to the “Call Logs” page to examine or even save the call data.
This company’s retail customers number over 140 million, and they have had access to their call history for a year. If you are a subscriber to one of the country’s main cellphone providers, follow these procedures to obtain your call history. In general, to examine the call history for another number, you must first know the account associated with that mobile number and use the correct ID and password. Only then will this strategy be effective.
Log in to My Verizon online as usual.
Select “View Previous Cycles”.
Scroll down to the “My Bill” option and choose a prior cycle from the dropdown menu.
Select “Data, talk, and text activity” from the “Get the details” menu.
The Bottom Line:
It is possible to find the call history of a mobile phone number, but it depends on a few factors. If you have access to the phone itself, you can usually find call history in the phone’s settings or call log. If you do not have access to the phone, you may be able to obtain call records from the phone company or service provider, but this typically requires a court order or other legal authorization. You may also use third-party mobile apps to check someone’s history.
The option is to use Kids Guard Pro, which is an advanced tool that allows you to monitor the call history, location data, and text messages, including those sent via applications like WhatsApp, Instagram, and Snapchat. Another option is mSpy, which is an excellent tool for parents who wish to monitor what their children are doing on their phones. Mobi is another option that displays incoming calls, detailed call history, and a user’s contact list, and you can restrict phone numbers or contacts from contacting the device’s owner. any many other apps are available.
However, it’s essential to remember that you will need complete authorization from the phone’s owner to accomplish this lawfully. Additionally, using third-party tools may have some cons, such as limited features on the basic tier, one subscription being limited to only one device, or being quite expensive for the majority alternatively, you can check the call history of any mobile number on Android or iOS devices.
On Android, you can view a number’s detailed call history using the Google Phone app. On iOS, you can check the call history by launching the Phone app and selecting. This article is a whole guide.