Are you a keen user of Facebook? Do you have a habit of uploading each and everything on Facebook? Have you ever lost your post before publishing it due to any reason? Do you know how to save the post as a draft? Do you know where you can find your saved draft on Facebook?
If you are facing all these questions in your mind, don’t worry this article will give you the answers to each and every question. This article is wholly about how you can save your post as a draft if you have any issue and can’t post it now, and how you can find your saved drafts easily on an Android or on iPhone device. Losing your posts on Facebook is a very frustrating thing to face because you create a post with your effort and suddenly due to an internet connection or any issue you just lost it before sharing it with your audience. But Facebook provides you the best feature of saving your post easily with one click whether you have internet or not you can just save it.
What Is Facebook:
In the vast region of social media apps Facebook is one of the most used or favorite apps of users. Facebook active users have now been boosted by over 2.23 million. Facebook is the social media networking app launched in 2004 from the college dorm room of Mark Zuckerberg. He was a student at Harvard. He invented the app worth millions of dollars. This man invented this app without knowing that he is making the mother of many social media apps. Facebook gain its popularity when no other app like Instagram or Snapchat was there. Without any more hard work, this app gains fame.
Facebook is an app that allows its user to interact with millions of people in many ways like posting pictures and videos, going live, and with the help of text messages. It’s an app that is free of cost you can sign up for free and enjoy the features of Facebook without any cost. It’s a social media app that gives you unlimited entertainment.
You can also add the people you want to and enjoy their timeline by seeing what they have posted recently or years ago. You just have to send them a request if they accept it then you two become friends and chat with each other.
Facebook asks for the information about yourself and then it will be shown to your friends and you can also allow others who are not added to your account can see your information. It’s up to you whether you want to set your account private or public, if you set it as public then everyone can see the activities you are doing on your timeline no matter whether he is added to your account or not.
If you set it as a private account then no one can see your activities other than your friends who are added to your account.
Features of Facebook:
• Facebook allows you to get the interaction with many different people in the world. You get the chance to know the people sitting on the other side of your computer. Through Facebook, you can discover many different things around the world.
• Facebook gives you the chance to post your beautiful pictures and let the people in your account know about your ongoing life activities. You get the likes and comments and know the viewer’s remarks on your pictures.
• Facebook is very strict about the privacy issue. And Facebook has strict privacy rules which are not breakable. Facebook does not allow any adult content. Any unethical things or pictures are strictly banned on Facebook.
• Facebook also has an option for group pages, business pages, and fan pages you can be part of any other page you like also you can be the creator or owner of these pages by creating them. You just have to entertain your friends on your page.
• Facebook has an amazing feature of Facebook Live. You go live just through one click and let the world know about what you are doing right now.
• Facebook provides you with the most important feature of saving your post as a draft. There is a time when you can’t post your idea or picture due to any reason you can just write it down and save it as a draft and when the time comes you can search find that draft on Facebook and edit it to publish.
How to Find Drafts on Facebook:
Facebook is a social media app that has a lot of features of interest one of them is sharing your thoughts or content on Facebook anytime anywhere. Most of the time it happens that you are in-between between sharing anything and suddenly lose your internet connection and you have to leave that thought there.
Sometimes it happens that when you are posting something on Facebook you get interrupted and lose your post fur to interruption. This can be very frustrating because you put your effort into writing your thoughts on the post and suddenly due for any reason you lost it. But wait a second, as we all know Facebook is a very friendly app how can Facebook gives you no reward for your effort or hard work? In this case, you think that you lost your post. But Facebook saved it as a draft and you can find it again easily. Facebook has an excellent feature of saving your effort without losing it. I don’t think any other app has this feature that Facebook has.
It mostly happens that when you are sharing your thoughts on social media apps like Facebook you get internet issues and due to that you can’t post them. But you can easily close your app and come back when you have an internet connection without any fear of losing your post because Facebook has saved it as a draft. You can save your post as a draft and continue posting it in the future whenever you want.
In this article, we are going to discuss how we can save the post as a draft. And from where we can easily find the drafts on Facebook. Finding your drafts on Facebook can be a little bit painful. Because no direct option is available on Facebook to get access to the saved drafts and it can be time-consuming. You have to go through the roundabout way to find your saved draft and continue it posting.
Let us find out how you can find your saved drafts on Facebook:
How to Find Drafts on Facebook Using a Computer:
Follow the given below steps to reach out to your saved drafts on Facebook using a computer:
• Open up your browser whichever you are using either google chrome or Firefox.
• Open Facebook.
• Sign in to your Facebook account.
• On the screen you will see the navigation menu on the left side search for pages.
• This will open the list of all the pages you manage.
• Open the desired page whose draft you would like to find.
• Opens the page open, select publishing tools from the navigation menu on the left side of your computer screen.
• You will see the option under Meta Business Suite.
• Select the drafts. You will see a list of drafts that are saved in your Facebook.
• Open up the drafts if its too long you will only see the preview.
• Now you can easily continue your editing as you wish or publish it anyway.
• You can also schedule automatic updates.
If You Want To Save That Post Even After Complete Editing You Can Easily Do This
• Under News feed click on the button.
• Then select the share now button.
• Click on save.
• Now this will change your share now button to save it as a draft.
• Click on save as draft.
Now your post is saved as a draft even after the editing. And you can get access to it in the future.
How to Save the Draft On Facebook Using a Computer:
While using the desktop screen of your computer you can easily post updates of your life on your news feed on the Facebook app. You can quickly post what you are thinking even the photos or videos which you like.
Facebook desktop app fails when we talk about drafts management. Because it doesn’t allow you to save the drafts on profile mode. Drafts are only recoverable if you don’t close or refresh the app. If you refresh the app your content will be lost.
How to Find Save the Draft On Facebook Using Android:
You can easily download the Facebook app on your Android device. Facebook page management is easily supported by the Android operating system. If you have no time of posting your post. Or thoughts you can also save that post as a draft and continue posting it in the future whenever you are easy to do.
These are the steps you should follow to find the saved drafts on Facebook while using an Android device:
• Launch the Facebook app on your mobile device
• Enter your username or password to sign up
• You will find three horizontal lines in the top right corner tap on those
• If you see the pages written click on that
• It will open up the long list of pages that are under your management
• Select the page whose draft you want to find
• Download and open up the Meta Business Suite App
• In the app you will see the posts & stories icon at the bottom of the screen and then select the arrow given for the drop-down next to published
• Select the drafts
• You see the whole list of drafts that are saved in your Facebook account
• If you want to post or delete that saved draft, tap on the three vertical dots
• It will give you the option of publishing posts, scheduling post,s and deleting the post
• You can select any command which you want to do. If you want to post it select publish post and edit the post and then post it
• If you want to delete the post you can simply delete it by selecting the delete post command
How to Save the Draft On Facebook Using Android:
On Android devices Saving drafts is a very easy step. Though it differs from the desktop version. But you can easily save your drafts and can find them in the future whenever you want. But you can only view your draft via a notification sent by Facebook moments after you have saved it.
Let’s find out how you can find your personal draft on an Android device
• Launch the Facebook app on your Android.
• You will see what’s on your mind box and create a temporary draft.
• Tap the back button and save it as a draft.
• Once your draft is saved you will get a notification.
• Open up the notification.
• Go back and now you will see the list of all your drafts with the recent one also.
• Don’t forget that your drafts will be discarded after three days.
How to Find Saved Drafts On Facebook Using iPhone:
Just like on Android devices, you can also find your saved drafts on Facebook while using your iPhone very easily.
Follow these steps to finding your drafts while using iPhone:
• On your iPhone device open up the Facebook app
• Sign in to your account by providing a username and password
• On your News feed page you can see the three lines on the bottom side of your screen
• Select the options pages, once it’s open you will see the list of whole pages you are managing
• Then select the drafts you would like to view
• Download and open the app Meta Business Suite which is used for page management
• Select the icon posts & stories at the bottom of your screen
• Then select the drafts in the drop-down menu next to published
• You will see the full list of drafts you have saved in your Facebook account
• Again just like on Android it will give you three options in the three vertical dots
• You can choose any option either publish a post, delete a post, or schedule a post.
How to Save Drafts On Facebook While Using iPhone:
On an iPhone device, you can only save one draft. That’s means when you save the second one you will lose the previous one which is very frustrating. The process of saving the draft on iPhone is very same as on Android. But don’t forget about the loss of the draft once a new one is added.
In this article, we have discussed the Facebook app. And its most important feature of saving your post which you can’t publish on Facebook due to any reason. It doesn’t matter whether you are using an Android device, iPhone. Or a desktop you can easily save your post and can get access to it in the future whenever you find the need of posting it. You can save as many drafts as you want on Android or desktop. But for iPhone users, you have to be very careful about saving the drafts. Because you can’t save the drafts more than one.
When you save the second draft your first one will be deleted. So be careful about saving drafts on your iPhone. Otherwise saving drafts and finding those drafts for posting is a very easy step to do on all devices. I hope this article will help you in finding the drafts that you have saved on Facebook.