If you don’t want someone to stalk you and see your Snapscore, you can hide your Snap Score by simply blocking or removing a friend from your contact list.
Snapchat is a platform that offers its users different filters for sending and receiving snaps. Posting amazing stories as well as inbox options for chatting with friends. All this activity on Snapchat will count on Snapchat in the form of your Snap score, which is more amazing and unique on this platform than others.
But sometimes you can hide your Snap score for various reasons, including privacy concerns or if your Snap Score is less than your friends. Sometimes it also happens that you might want to hide your Snap score from a specific person in your contact list or from everyone.
So, if you are interested to learn how you can easily hide your Snap score, then stay tuned with us because, in this article, I will explain everything you need to know about Snap rating and how to hide it from other users in your contact list.
What is Snap’s Score?
A snap score is an overall activity on Snapchat. It is a count of the total number of snaps received. The points gained by watching videos and posting stories are also your Snap score. Your contacts, who are individuals you have added to your account, have visibility to this rating. When someone visits your Snapchat account, your pals can see your rating, but individuals you haven’t added can’t.
Can Other Snapchat Users View Your Snap Score?
The Snap score is mentioned on the home page of your Snapchat profile just beneath your Bitmoji. The simple answer to the above query is yes; it is very simple to see the Snap score of any Snapchat user if you and that person added you.
This means you can see the Snap score of those friends to whom to add on Snapchat, and in return, they add you back. So, It is the only way to view someone’s Snap score.
Ways To Hide Snap Score:
Hiding the Snap score is not like tapping an option; it will get hidden. It means there is no such feature available on Snapchat that allows you to hide the Snap score. However, there are still ways that you can do for hiding your Snap score:
- Block and Remove that person from your Contact List
- Modify your Account Visibility Settings
If someone is trying to view your Snap score whom you don’t add, that person will not be able to see your Snap score because the space under your username will show blank. Therefore, you don’t need to be concerned that a stranger might know your snap score.
1. Block And Remove That Person From Your Contact List:
As I mentioned, you cannot hide someone on Snapchat, for doing this, you need to block or remove that person from your contact list. If you block someone, there could be many reasons to do. But in the case of Snapchat, it means you don’t want that person to see your activity on Snapchat.
And the good news about Snapchat is that you can easily block or remove someone on Snapchat without them knowing. So for doing this, you need to follow the below steps:
- Launch the Snapchat application and tap the profile button on the display’s top-left side.
- On the bottom of the screen, you will see “My Friends” by scrolling down. So, tap on that.
- Press long on the option “My Friends” to block the person you want to hide.
- After that, click on the option “More.”
- Here You will reach the options “Block” and “Remove Friend.”
When you are done with the procedure, as mentioned earlier, no more notifications will receive from that person. Besides this, there is another method to block or remove friends.
- Open up your Snapchat app and tap on the chat section.
- Open up the account of the person you wish to block or remove by simply tapping on that person.
- Click the vertical meatballs icon that is on the left as well.
- To keep the Snapchat rating secret from someone, click Remove Friend or Block.
2. Change The Profile Visibility Settings To Hide Your Snapchat Score:
Following these steps can protect your Snapchat rating from prying eyes. Here’s how to accomplish it:
- Click your Bitmoji on the camera lens to select it.
- Click the “gear-shaped icon” labeled Options on the top right side.
- Go to the “Who can.. Section” at the bottom.
- Choose the Contact Me option under that area.
- The visibility options here should change from Everyone to My Friends.
3. Can You No Longer See Someone’S Snapchat Score?
You can only view someone’s Snap score when you are added to that person, and they add you back. Otherwise, there is no condition to see someone’s Snap score. If you don’t want somebody to see your Snapscore, you must block him. You won’t be able to see someone’s Snap score once you’ve been blocked or removed from their contact list on Snapchat.
You can look at the status next to somebody’s username in your conversation box to see if they deleted you from their friend list on Snapchat.
How Can You Find Your Snap Score?
Follow the below steps to find the Snap score:
- Open up your Snapchat application on your smartphone.
- At the top-left of the mobile screen, tap on your profile.
- Click here to see your snap rating.
You can locate a number that corresponds to your name, Zodiac symbol, and birthday date range, and it will be linked to your profile so you may accrue points. This figure will display your rating and, depending on how fresh you are to Snapchat, it could be as little as zero or as much as a six-digit number.
How Do You Access Another Snapchat User’S Score?
To determine another person’s Snap Score:
- Once it has opened, click on the profile symbol in the top-left area of Snapchat.
- Click on My Friends after scrolling down.
- If you wish to view a friend’s Snap Rating, click on their symbol. Under their name and picture, you may locate it.
You cannot view the rating of someone whose record you are interested in seeing if they are not a contact. Once you both stopped adding to each other’s profile lists, it didn’t occur. Therefore, remember that you should add that individual to your friend list before monitoring your snap rating.
Are Fake Snap Scores Offered on Snapchat?
You may falsify your snap rating by uploading several random personalities to your Snapchat account. To improve your Score, you can deliver and get numerous snaps from them. Doing this can inflate your snap rating to the highest level.
With this method, you may quickly raise your snap rating without sending any snaps to your pals, which is advantageous. Your rating will increase when you capture famous people. You could also deliver snaps to the same group of individuals multiple times for this reason by using the “Last Snap” option.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How Can I Lower My Snapchat Score?
Answer: Your Snapchat scoring, also known as a Snap score, will become inactive once you cease sharing Snaps with your friend. It will get smaller.
Although there is a setting to reset your Snapchat rating, there is yet to be an official way to lower your Snapchat score, at least.
By removing your current Snapchat profile and opening a new one, you can restore your Snapchat rating. Your Snap score will be reset if you deactivate your profile and activate it once more after a few days.
2. Your snap score is it hidden in ghost Mode?
Answer: With the Snapchat application’s Ghost mode, you can keep your whereabouts a secret from your contact. When Ghost mode is activated, your Ghost trail is cleaned and your address is hidden from your pals. Your snap rating is shown on your account tab while you are in Ghost mode. By hiding your address from your companion and erasing your ghost path, the Ghost Mode.
- How To Make a Public Profile On Snapchat In 2023
- Random People Add on Snapchat in 2023
- How To Clear Cache On TikTok In 2023 (Quick Steps)
- Snapchat Account locked? How to Unlock in 2023
- A Snapchat Web App Is Now Available Everywhere
- How Does Snap Score Work In 2023
- How to Clear Instagram Cache in 2023
- What Does WTM Mean On Snapchat In 2023
- How To Send A Picture As A Snap In 2023
You have gone through how to hide the Snap score in this article. Snapchat does not offer any feature to hide your Snap score. The only method to do this is to hide that person. Nobody can see your Snap scorer until you add them or they add you back.
So, this article was all about hiding Snap’s Score. I have mentioned everything related to this article. Still, you can ask us in the comments section if you have queries.