Do you use text messages more frequently? Are you facing the issue of not getting messages from anyone? Are you able to resolve this issue?
If you are having these types of issues like not getting text messages from anyone or from one specific person. You don’t have to work on it now because we bring you the whole solution package for this issue.
Not receiving text messages is not a new thing to hear sometimes it happens because of network issues when your phone ir SIM card not receiving sufficient signals it won’t receive the incoming text messages of phone calls. Or maybe its because of your old mobile phone device which has some technical issue now due to which nit getting the text messages.
There can be any reason for this issue. In this article we are going to discuss these issues and why we face these issues and how to solve these issues. It’s very hectic when you are in the middle of some important conversation and suddenly stop receiving texts from another person. This might create certain misunderstandings between two people.
Texting is another way of communicating with each other without being physically available with each other. Another name for text is SMS. Texting is the way of composing and sending electronic messages consisting of alphabets, numerical values, and other content. SMS is the short form for Short Message Service, which is used for personal, professional, or any other purpose.
SMS service is very popular around the world. Youngsters consider this app very important and it plays a very significant role in their life.
How does Text Messaging Work?
Users communicate with each other through SMS. Text is received by another person through a wireless connection with the help of electronic signals. Signals are very important to send or receive text messages because without signals there is no way of texting. When a text message is written it’s transmitted as binary code using a particular frequency of radio waves specific to that user. The tower nearby to sender receives the signals and then transfers the signals to another tower which are nearby to the receiver.
Not Getting Text Messages:
It’s very frustrating when you are talking but getting a reply from another person just like that when you are texting someone and won’t be able to receive the reply you will get angry sometimes you are just angry with another person because you don’t know that the reason can be because of your phone or because of your SIM. It can be the possibility that your mobile SIM is not receiving sufficient signals that’s why you are not getting text messages.
Having one-way conversations is sometimes very infuriating. It also happens that when you are texting someone on a very important topic but won’t get a reply from them it might create a misunderstanding between the two of you. People start thinking that another person is not replying back but unfortunately, this is your phone’s problem.
There can be many reasons behind this blocking of text messages. Smartphones are normal technical devices that can have several issues in them most of the time it happens because of signals issue but technical issues in mobile phones can also be the reason behind them.
If this problem has several reasons then it also has several solutions.
There are many tips and tricks available to solve this issue. In this article, you will get many solutions for this problem. One of them can solve your problem easily.
Cause Of Not Receiving Text Messages On Android:
When you are texting someone you are using three things; the device, the app, and the mobile network. Any issue in one of these things might create an issue in receiving or sending of texts.
There can be the chance that your mobile device is not working properly due to any reason or maybe your message app is not working due to an old version or anything. This also can be the reason that your mobile SIM is not getting enough signals to transfer your message or receive your text messages.
Sometimes it’s very difficult to say whether your phone is having a problem or it’s because of signals. Diagnosing this small issue is not very easy.
For example, when your mobile phone is sending your text but won’t receive texts or receive them late this can be because of heavy cellular network traffic due to which delay is happening in your texts. So for solving the issue you have to try each solution to know which will work on your device.
How To Solve An Android Phone Not Receiving Text Messages From Anyone?
If you are an Android user and lately you are having this problem of not receiving text messages from anyone. You can try any one of these solutions to fix your Android problem easily.
1. Reboot Your Phone: The first and easiest method to solve any issue with your mobile is rebooting it. Rebooting the mobile phone will install any pending updates. Because of this your message app is not working properly. There are some updates in Android that don’t work until you restart your device. So this method will be used. Rebooting or restarting the device is the most basic method which is used.
2. Check Service Provider Reception: You have to check whether your phone is getting enough signals. You might have to change your place so that signals will be better. And you can get your messages. Transfer of messages happens only. Because of signals. If your signals are weak you won’t get the messages or are not even able to send them. So go outside or sit somewhere else so that your device gets sufficient signals to get text messages.
3. Check Old Messages Threads: Sometimes it also happens that a person who texts you regularly may have replied to you on an older thread. You have to ask them to disable iMessage and send you a text to your phone number.
4. Clear The Cache From Your Text App: Go to the settings. Then apps or clear all the cache of your messaging app. Reboot your phone and then restart your app. This might have helped you and you can get your messages now easily. Clearing the cache of any app will make your app new for use.
5. Remove Or Reinsert Sim Card: Sometimes SIM cards might be creating the problem. It may become loose or slightly detached, so the pins don’t connect properly. You have to turn off your phone and remove your SIM card from the SIM pocket and then put it back carefully. Now restart your mobile phone again to see whether your problem is solved or not. Whether you are getting your text messages or not.
6. Make Sure Your Phone Is Not On Airplane Mode: Sometimes it happens that you accidentally turn on your mobile’s airplane mode. Because of this, you won’t be able to get any calls or messages so make sure that your mobile’s airplane mode is off by sliding down on your screen if it is on turn it off. Then see if you get the text messages or not.
How To Fix Android Phone Not Receiving Text Messages From One Person:
Most of the time it happens that your app is working properly you are getting all the text messages and your messages are also sent to others but you are not getting text messages from one specific person. If we think normally this is very strange that you are recovering text messages from all others except one.
If You Are Facing This Problem Try Using These Solutions Once:
1. Check Contact Status: If you are facing this issue simply go to your contact list. And make sure that you haven’t blocked that specific person whose text messages you are not getting. Sometimes you block someone and forget it and when you don’t get their text messages it makes you curious and at the same time angry.
2. Reset The Contact: If you checked the contact list and that contact is not blocked then that can’t be the reason. Secondly, you should try resetting that contact. Simply delete that contact from your contact list and then add it again. This might solve your problem.
3. Check For A Country Code: While saving the number check for the correct country code. Like if that number is Pakistan and you are using the US code then that number will be wrong and you won’t be able to send text messages easily.
How To Fix An iPhone Not Receiving Text Messages From Anyone:
Nowadays technology is so advanced that you can get text messages or send them in just a minute. You can transfer your information in a few minutes to another person who can be far away from you. iPhone users mostly use the text messages app for conversation or messages. If you are facing the issue of not getting text messages from anyone on your iPhone that can be the reason for your device, network problem, or messaging app.
The Following Ways Can Be Used To Fix This Problem On Your iPhone Device:
1. Restart Your Device: Restarting your device whether it is an Android or iPhone can solve many problems. Whether it’s technical or any other issue.
2. Check Your iPhone’s Available Space: Iphone’s storage is the main issue in these iOS devices. When you are not getting text messages, this can be due to not having enough space for upcoming messages. For that, you just have to clear your storage by deleting unwanted data like videos, pictures, or documents. This can solve your problem and will receive your text messages.
3. Make Sure Your iPhone Is Configured To Receive Messages: Open your iPhone’s settings and go to the messages option. From there check whether your device is configured to text messages or not.
One of the above solutions might solve your problem with iPhone easily. Just try each and every solution to see what problem your device is having.
How To Fix Not Receiving Text Messages On iPhone From One Person?
Due to some reasons, it happens that you don’t get text messages from one specific person. Just like on android, it doesn’t mean that your mobile phone is not working properly. Because if you are getting text messages from everyone but not from one that’s some other problem. It isn’t a device issue.
For solving this type of issue follows one of these solutions. You might fix your problem with any one of these:
1. Reset iMessage: From your iPhone’s settings turn off the iMessage and then restart your device. This might help you get all the messages from everyone.
2. Check The Use Of Your Apple Id: Make your that your Apple ID is not working on another device which are blocking your specific messages. Change your ID Password or restart again.
3. Apple Online Support: If you have tried every solution and still your iPhone device is not working, not getting those messages from one person that you should try iPhone online support. They will help with every problem regarding your iPhone.
In this article, we have discussed the whole text thing. What are text messages and we can use them? Sometimes you face certain issues regarding your text messages app that you don’t get your incoming text messages from anyone. We have discussed in detail why this happens and what are the ways to solve this issue. For these types of advanced technologies like mobile phones and laptops, some simple tips and tricks are very useful. If you are a regular user of these technologies you should know these tips and tricks so that you can solve your issue instantly. This article will be very helpful for those who are facing the issue of not getting their text messages.