Have you used TikTok and seen diverse content that amazed you and makes you save or download them? But you have no idea how to save TikTok videos to a camera roll. Are you looking for a solution to how to save TikTok if the save option is unavailable? How to save TikTok videos without a watermark or on a Personal Computer?
In this article, I will answer these questions.
Tiktok is a popular and one of the largest platforms across the world, especially among the younger generation. There are more than 1 billion active users. Each day new users are increasing their TikTok user number drastically. Tiktok has a feature that permits users to save videos that catch their attention permanently on their devices. Millions of users make content every day. If you encounter something that fascinates you, there is less possibility that you may come across the same video again unless you visit their profile.
Therefore you need a guide that can help you learn how to save TikTok videos.
I discussed the different methods that can help you to save the content. For this, you need to read the article at the end.
How To Save Tik Tok Videos To A Camera Roll?
Saving the TikTok video directly to the camera roll by using the TikTok ‘Save’ feature is the simplest as compared to the other methods. But this method works on smartphones like Android and iPhones only, not on your personal computer if you are browsing the platform via PC.
The following method can help you to save a permanent copy of the video on your phone, which you can share on any other platform without copyright issues.
- Use the Save Feature on TikTok
- Save GIFs videos
- Use Instagram to save TikTok
- Third-party Video downloader apps
1. Use The Save Feature On TikTok:
Step No: 1
- Download the latest version of TikTok on your smartphone.
Step No: 2
- Find the video that you want to save by using a search bar.
- You can also find the video that you have flagged
- Go to your profile and press the flag icon
- If you liked the video, You could search for that video by clicking on the heart icon in the middle of the screen.
Step No: 3
- Open the targeted video.
- Click on the screen for a while and wait until a menu appears
- The save video option will be present in the menu.
- The other method is to share, the icon that is at the bottom right corner of the screen
- Hit the share button
- Then click on the Download icon.
Step No: 4
- Go to your gallery or camera roll and look for the video you just saved.
How To Save TikTok Videos If The Save Option Is Unavailable?
Due to its wide popularity, TikTok also gives its users privacy security and offers different privacy-based options to their users. Users can control their private content and upload the video publicly but also disable the save option.
For these kinds of videos, you cannot find the save feature, and method no a is useless in this case.
The following methods you can use to download the video in your gallery if the creator doesn’t permit downloading.
1. Save Gifs And Videos:
You can also save videos that don’t have the save option.
Some TikToker doesn’t permit the audience to download their videos, So, there is no save icon available.
The following steps you need to follow
- Open the videos that you want to save
- Click on the Share option, an arrow-shaped icon
- Click on the Share as GIFs option
- Wait for a while. TikTok will convert that video into GIFs and save it to your phone.
Now that GIFs will be in your Gallery or the camera roll.
2. Use Instagram To Save TikTok Videos:
If the TikTok creator has not permitted download, you can download them via Instagram.
- When you are watching the targeted video
- Click on the share button.
- Choose the Instagram story as your option for sharing the video
- Wait until TikTok saves the video to Instagram
- Now click on the download icon located at the top of the story page on Instagram.
- Now, the TikTok video will be downloaded in your Camera Roll.
3. Third-Party Video Downloader Apps:
This method is applicable if there is no save option in the targeted video. You can use any suitable third-party app or website. For this, you need to input the link and download it. That‘s it.
If your smartphone storage is limited, then saving the videos on a personal computer is preferable.
You need to follow the instructions below.
- Open the Targeted TikTok video on TikTok App
- Click on the share button
- and Click on the copy link option in the menu
- If you are using a computer, you can copy the URL of the video.
- Now you can browse the third-party website on Google or any search engine
- Go to the website
- Paste the link of the video in the search box
- Click on the download button
- Wait for a while. Your video is ready to download.
There are many third-party apps you can use for downloading.
- Third-Party Websites:
It is a free website you can use on your PC and your smartphone. Like, SnapTik, and MusicallyDown. The Kapwing is also a social media video downloader, but it has more features compared to the previous ones. Because you can download it, you can also edit things like changing the background music, resizing, editing the text, etc.
For Androids phones, you can also use a Video downloader for social media. And for iPhone, You can use the TikTok downloader.
How To Save TikTok Directly On A Computer?
Yes, you can save the TikTok videos on your computer directly. You do not need a smartphone for this case, instead, you just need to use third-party websites. Many websites are available in providing a download option.
Here are the steps that can help you to save the TikTok videos directly to your PC.
- Open the search engine.
- Browse TikTok.com
- Open and log in to your account. You can also log in to TikTok via other platforms; you don’t need a password.
- Search for the video that you want to save. You can also search for it by writing a hashtag. Or you can search the person’s profile who uploaded the video.
- Play the video
- Find the share button on the right corner of the playing video.
- Click on the share option
- Find the copy link option in the menu
- Now you can browse any third-party websites that have been mentioned above.
- Paste the link in the URL box and press the enter button
If your video does not download, it starts playing in the built-in flash on your browser. Then look for the three vertical dots icons and find the download option in the menu of it.
The website will provide you with multiple options for download. Choose the suitable one.
These simple methods could help you to download the video directly to your PC or laptop. You do not need to worry about the limited storage of your smartphone anymore.
How To Transfer TikTok Videos From A Smartphone To A PC?
If you are worried that your phone storage will become full and want to transfer a bunch of videos from your smartphone to your laptop or PC, then this section is for you. You can transfer the files using Windows explorer easily.
You need to follow the underlying instructions.
- Connect your PC and Smartphone via a USB Cable
- Grant access permission to your Android device. You need to click on the USB connection notification from the notification board.
- After connecting, open the Windows files Explorer to access its files. Keep your phone On so the computer can easily access the files.
- If you are transferring files from your iPhone, then under the Devices and drive section Apple iPhone option will appear. Click twice on it, and you will see the Smartphone storage is opened.
- Click on the folder named Internal storage.
- You will see the list of folders in the internal storage of the iPhone.
- Click on the DCIM folder which is the Camera Roll section of your phone.
- You will see the number of folders labeled with the number and Apple name. Saved TikTok videos are present in these folders.
- After finding the targeted TikTok video, you simply drag and drop the files into another folder and create a new copy.
- After backing up all the videos from the folder, delete them from your smartphone.
The TikTok folder will be in the DCIM folder, where all saved videos are present. You can simply copy these videos from the folder and paste them into your PC.
How To Download TikTok Without Watermarks?
Whenever you download TikTok, there is a watermark at the bottom of the downloaded video. The purpose of this watermark for user copyright protection is to show the original owner of the video so no one can repost it without crediting the original owner.
To Save Tiktok Without A Watermark Following Methods Can Be Used:
1. Crop It Out:
It is a simple method. But when you crop the video it will change the video aspect ratio. If you reshare it, then there will be a black margin line around the video boundaries.
Check it, if your content is important near the boundaries of the video, then this option is not suitable for you.
In case, If you don’t care about it, then you can follow the underlying steps.
- Open the video in the Photos App.
- Click on the edit option present in the top right corner
- Then click on the crop option that will appear in the menu located at the bottom
- Pinch and zoom the video, edit the video dimensions and remove the watermark by cropping.
- You need to crop more than one area of your video because the watermark bounces around.
- Click on the done option.
Here your work is saved.
2. Use The Editing App:
You can use video editing tools and readily get the without watermark videos.
- Download the editing app from the app store
- Open the app, and these apps might be free or have a paid subscription.
- Open the TikTok video and look for the target videos that you want to save without a watermark.
- Click on the share motion and then click on the Copy link option
- Open the watermark remover app, and your video will automatically move into the app.
- You can download the video without a watermark by clicking on the save option.
- Moreover, you can even edit videos, add captions, hashtags them, and even schedule your video to be posted to social media platforms.
One thing that needs to keep in mind is that these kinds of apps are not affiliated with TikTok. All of these are unsanctioned apps that are designed to remove the watermark. All of the apps are not good at removing watermarks. So you need to read the particular app review before using it. It is a safe play. Because of the popularity of TikTok, scammers are also bombarding from everywhere who make fake promises.
3. Use The Video Editing Tool:
You can also try the video editing tools, which will change the watermarks into pixels. You can also add the graphic on the watermark by using the video.
This method is a bit complicated, and different tools have different qualities for editing videos. So you need to read the review and do the free trial before choosing the video editing app.
Import the targeted TikTok video from the camera roll
- Choose the Remove watermark option from the menu.
- Pinch and zoom to highlight the area where the watermark is present
- Most tools remove watermarks one at a time. Because these watermarks bounce all around. You need to do this in steps
- Save the video, again open the edited video and choose the area where watermarks are present
- Again Save the TikTok video.
- Then move the edited TikTok video to your Camera Roll.
Actually, These apps replaced the pixels of watermarks with other pixels, giving a little blurry effect. It cannot be noticeable if your sides have a solid background. So check the quality of your video before saving and uploading it.
Many websites can help you to download the video without a watermark.
- Find the TikTok video that you want to save.
- Click on the share option and then click on the copy link
- Open the web browser and open the website
- Paste the copied link or URL in the search box
- Wait a few seconds and then click on the Download option in MP4
- Click on the no watermark option.
All these websites do not provide the ‘without watermark’ option, you need to figure it out yourself. Several websites download the video. Some of them I have discussed above like MusicalDown.com, SnapTik, TikMate, and TikFast, etc.
These websites are not affiliated with TikTok and might stop working if TikTok brings changes in their algorithm in the future.
There is a variety of amazing content that compels the audience to save TikTok videos on their Camera roll. You can save it easily by clicking on the save option from the menu of the TikTok video. But what about the TikTok videos without a saving option?
Yeah, this is the real problem that I have discussed in different aspects. You can choose one method that suits you best.
And for the third-party apps, you need to be a little observant in this case to choose the best tool that can really help you instead of wasting your time and money. So before choosing, read the review and try the free trial if they have the subscription offer.
If you are saving the video to your camera roll for one time only, and you don’t use it to save the number of videos for a long time, then you better not buy any subscription.
In the end, the choice is still yours.
If you find this article valuable tell us in the comment section below.