Are you looking for a way to retrieve other people’s old and deleted tweets? Are you looking for different websites to help you get the contents of the deleted tweets you are looking for? Do you want a complete step-by-step guide on how you can perform each of the different methods that we will be discussing today? Are you looking for different ways to look for your own or other people’s deleted tweets? Or do you want to use Twitter to get all the details of your own or other people’s deleted tweets?
If yes, then you came to the right place. Twitter is one of the leading social media platforms. And it is one of the most acclaimed and looked after social media platforms of today; although Twitter is known for its problems, it comes with many of its perks as well; it is known for providing legit leads of news. And it is considered great for entertainment, it is also great for communication. And it has a large number of users that most social media platforms are yet to achieve.
However, the main reason for Twitter’s successful streak is that it can be considered more than a social media platform as many of its users use this platform to enhance their businesses’ reach. Which has made this platform beneficial and advantageous for its users.
Twitter has a bit of everything for its users. However, the ease of expression that this platform provides often leads to controversies which further leads to embarrassment for the defending party. Or, sometimes, both parties are involved in this controversy. While these tweets are sometimes deleted and people somehow always find a way to search and view these deleted tweets. And this article we will go over some of the main ways by which you can see the deleted tweets of these people. In case you’re still wondering if you can view deleted tweets. Then the answer to your question is that “yes” to some extent, you can view other people’s deleted tweets.
These methods will include many ways, from searching through Google cache to visiting a literal internet time machine to get what you are looking for; there are a lot of different ways by which you can view other people’s deleted tweets. Twitter has made it somewhat difficult to conserve their users’ privacy. But it is still possible to view other people’s deleted tweets through some methods we will discuss in detail.
These methods will also work for you, so if you’re wondering if you won’t be able to retrieve such tweets. Then you should know that you can retrieve your tweets through the methods that are discussed below. You will most certainly not face any problems while performing any of the methods that are about to be discussed simply. Because we will explain the process in a simple step-by-step form. You will be able to perform these methods with ease.
Twitter has an archive tool that allows you to access and recover tweets that have been deleted. And this process is done right from your account archives, but you must first request a download of your deleted tweets.
Why do People want to See Deleted Tweets of Other People?
There are several reasons why people may want to see deleted tweets of other people or sometimes even their own deleted tweets. Still, most people want to see the deleted tweets of an account that has a large following. Mainly these people are public figures or celebrities, there can be several reasons why people want to see their tweets, maybe they want to research a topic. They don’t want to miss any of the tweets or perhaps they are trying to track an old tweet of a celebrity.
Whatever the reason, there are different ways you can accomplish this task. You can contact Twitter help and support if you want to get the tweets of your account. You can use the advanced search, or you can explore Twitter archives.
How To See Deleted Tweets From Someone?
Deletion of tweets is very common, but the content of the tweet that has been deleted means a lot to some people. And there are several ways they can see the contents that they want to see, which are mentioned in detail below,
Use Advanced Search on Twitter
If you contact Twitter support for loss of tweets. Then they will most probably direct you to use the advanced search feature of Twitter; this feature is a valuable tool, and this is the first step towards finding a deleted tweet,
You will only need to add phrases, words, or anything in general that you have knowledge about,
- Launch Twitter on your mobile phone.
- Open the advanced search of Twitter.
- Now add the username of the person under the “from these accounts” section, given under the Accounts Subheading.
- Enter the start and end date search under the “Dates” subheading.
- When you click “Search,” Twitter will display all tweets that were published during the period that you have entered.
The advanced search feature of Twitter is used to filter out all irrelevant tweets. And shows you the tweets, that your search is based on, this is a very useful tool that most people use whenever they require a search function to help them in getting the information and content that was stored in the tweets that were deleted and the tweets that their search is based on. There is always a possibility that you might find a tweet that you are looking for and if you don’t find the tweet. Then it is advised that you should not panic as this is a method that is only used by beginners. We have many more methods in store for you to use.
Request Your Twitter Archive:
Your Twitter account is enough for most cases to get the deleted tweets that you want. You can check the Twitter archive, and it is considered to be one of the most effective ways to view deleted tweets on your account.
However, this method is useful if you want to recover some of the tweets that you have previously deleted from your own account. This method cannot retrieve deleted posts from other people’s accounts as it involves your own account information and data.
You can follow the steps given below.
- Go to the Twitter homepage and tap on more.
- Now click on settings and privacy from the options that appear in front of you,
- Under your account settings select the “Download an archive of your data” option from the different options that are available on the right side.
- They will send a code to your email to verify that this is your account, so be prepared to send them the code. It may take some time as the time limit that they have set is 24 hours.
- Then open the Zip file in your web browser after extracting the file, and you will see that a Twitter window opens. Now you will be able to search your past tweets by inputting the dates in the new search box that has been provided to you.
Checking the Google Cache:
With the Cache storage of Google, you can search for tweets from different well-known accounts that were deleted recently. Every web page is backed up in google cache, in case the specified page is not accessible. Similarly, if the tweets can’t be accessed, you can quickly check the deleted tweets by using Google cache.
You can follow the steps that are given below to access the tweets through google cache:
- Open a new tab and search for “Twitter along with the username of the account”.
- You will see that different tweets will pop up in front of you in search results. Choose cached from the small three-dotted arrow that is given right next to any of the entries.
- It will redirect you to the cached version of tweets. You will be able to check the date and time of the tweet by looking at the top of the redirected page.
- Take a screenshot of the tweet that you are looking for right when you see it in the redirected page.
Try to Use the Internet Archive:
The way back Machine is an online archive that stores snapshots of web pages that have existed throughout history. This archive is normally underestimated, but it actually contains over 600 billion plus web pages that were saved over a specific amount of time in the past years. So this means that you can use this time machine to see how a particular website or a webpage used to be in the past,
To see deleted tweets, simply enter the Twitter URL into the way back Machine and select a date. So, you might be able to see all the tweets that are posted on a specified date. Even if they have been deleted after they were posted.
You can use the Wayback Time machine by following the steps that are given below:
- Search for https://archive.org/web/ or open the Wayback Machine archives, next enter the URL of the Twitter page that you wish to open, and then tap on “Browse history”.
- Next, you will be able to see a screenshot of that page in case the Wayback Machine has crawled that page open.
- The only thing that you must worry about is searching for the precise and accurate date of when the tweet was published on the specified Twitter page.
How to see a Deleted Tweet by Third-party Apps and websites?
The previously mentioned steps are limited in what they can do to recover some of the tweets that were previously deleted. In order to restore the contents of these deleted tweets, you will need some third-party applications on your device.
And we will also tell you about the most useful application in this regard, moreover. We will select the application from the google play store which will ensure that your device remains safe and secure while you use the application,
SnapBird is a great application that you can use to find the deleted tweets that you desire, not only that you will also see how many likes and retweets those tweets have gotten. But you will be able to view the tweets in which you were mentioned and you will also be able to see your follower’s tweets and most important of all. You will be able to see other people’s old tweets, you can check your messages. And You can check and look for the favorite tweets of other people’s accounts, etc.
You Can Follow The Steps That Are Given Below To Use Snapbird:
- Search for the SnapBird website and open it.
- Now you will have to authenticate your Twitter account that you currently use for yourself.
- Next, click on the search bar that is present on the top left of the page. Then type in any keyword to search through your account.
- All the tweets will be displayed on your screen which will make the process of finding the tweets much easier.
- There is also an option for setting the desired date of your tweet. So you can also use this option to input the date from where you want to start searching for the tweets.
You can use all the different methods that we have explained to you. All of the above-given methods are legit and safe to use. We have also given you complete step-by-step information on how you can use the methods that have been discussed till now. And We hope that you got the information that you came for, and we hope that these in detail instructions helped you. We wish you the best of luck.