TikTok is the most popular social media platform that allows its users to make videos and produce different types of content to entertain their followers. Moreover, TikTok also allows its users to save someone’s video in their gallery and add to favorites people’s liked videos.
It will a great honor for you if your content is liked by people and shared among users. When a lot of people shared it and viewed and liked it among the TikTok community that video goes viral. This is how you got fame on TikTok. In that circumstances, you might want to see who shared your TikTok.
This is natural with anybody when someone shared your TikTok you have the curiosity to know who shared your video. But is it possible to see who shared your TikTok?
Are you interested to know how to see who shared your TikTok? Unfortunately, that’s not possible for anybody to see who shared its video on TikTok. But Previously, people required a TikTok Pro membership to see who shared their TikTok. Therefore, that measure is no longer in use. You could only view how a TikTok video is doing currently.
Is It Possible For Somebody To See Who Shared Their Tiktok?
As I mentioned above unluckily it is not possible yet to see who shared your TikTok video. In the past years, it was possible due to the TikTok pro account. People used it to view who shred their TikTok. But nowadays this metric is not accessible. A TikTok Pro account, on the other hand, enables Analytics.
You may check which audiences shared your TikTok video using this data. This enables you to view who has shared your TikTok videos in a broad view, which is ideal if you want to develop focused films and expand your following.
- Launch the TikTok application and click on the option “profile”.
- Now find the video you want to check and simply tap on it.
- To find out who has shared your TikTok, look at the amount near the arrowhead at the bottom of the display.
Why Can’t I See Who Has Shared My TikTok?
You can’t see persons’ profiles who shared your TikTok just because of privacy concerns. But the good thing is that you can still see how many times your video has been shared.
How to Determine the Number of Shares Using Analytics?
Unless you’d want to view more data regarding your TikToks, you may do so using Statistics. Here’s what you should do.
1. Launch your TikTok application and hit the profile icon.
2. After that on the top right side of the screen you will see an option to say the “hamburger” icon.
3. Now hit the option that says “ Creator Tools”.
4. Click on “Analytics”.
5. Now tap on the option “Privacy”.
6. Click the toggle next to your Private account to switch to your Public account.
7. Even TikTok users may now share their TikToks.
What exactly is TikTok Analytics?
TikTok Analytics is free software that enables TikTok users to monitor all the activities on TikTok. Whenever you posted your content on TikTok you might want who sees your video and how many times it watched. So these tools help you to track your viewer’s location, who watches your videos, and how many times it is watched.
How to Resolve the ‘Not able to Share TikTok Videos’ Problem?
Whenever you are unable to share your TikTok movies, it is evident that anything is wrong on your settings screen. Your account is now secret, and you must make it public. Continue reading to learn how to repair: TikTok videos cannot be shared:
- Open up your TikTok account and hit the option “Profile”.
- In the upper right side of your display, click the hamburger button.
- Navigate to Settings & Privacy > Privacy.
- To keep your account public, select the selection Private profile.
- That’s it! Your video is now ready for other TikTok people to share.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Can I See My Tiktok Shares?
Answer: To learn more about individual TikTok video analytics, visit the Content section. This page displays the most recent and popular posts from the past seven days. When you pick a video, you will be able to see the overall amount of likes, views, shares, and much more.
How Can I Enable Sharing on TikTok?
Answer: By the below steps, you can be able to share on TikTok:
- Click the 3 dots in the top right side of your profile screen.
- Switch till the “green” color appears in the Privacy panel.
- If your profile is public, you may set various privacy settings for each video you publish.
In this article, we have walked through whether is it possible for you to see who shared your TikTok. So, we have discussed how to find out who shared your TikTok video. Check out the above-mentioned guideline to learn how to identify the genuine people behind your shares. Discover how to view the number of shares on your TikTok video step by step. Also, please submit your feedback in the comments section beneath.