If you want to work around this problem as well, then you will have to install a version that was released before 2020. You can do this with ease, if you research just a little bit you will be able to see that there are many different websites, that enable you to download previous versions of many applications. You can get Snapchat’s previous versions from them as well.
However, you will lose some features. And it is important that you know that something will seem out of place when you install the past version of Snapchat on your device.
Important note: “Android users that use Oppo devices, real me, and one plus devices are not required to install the previous versions of Snapchat. As they are able to enforce their dark mode on the latest version as well”. To do that use the following steps given below:
• Open settings on your device.
• Now tap and open the option that says, “display and brightness”.
• Next go to “dark mode” settings.
• Now enable the option that says, “dark mode for third party applications”(beta).
How To Activate Force Dark Feature On Android Devices:
In order to activate the force dark feature, you will first have to start by forcing the dark mode on unsupported apps on your device. You can do that by using the developer settings of your device.
If you are not able to find developer options, there’s a reason for it,
Mobile phones normally come with this feature hidden, here’s how you can enable the developer mode for your device:
• Open the settings of your device and navigate to the bottom of the page. Open the last option that says, “About phone”.
• Scroll down and locate the build number of your device. And tap the build number repeatedly, tap it 7 times to be exact, you will then see that your developer mode has been enabled. And now you will be able to use developer mode settings for your device.
• Now you have successfully completed the process of turning on the developer mode of your device.
Follow the steps given below to enable the force dark feature on your device:
• Open the settings of your device.
• Open the system, and go to the developer options of your device.
• Turn on the toggle button next to override force dark.
You have now successfully enabled dark mode for your Snapchat application.
The steps given above can be used to enable force dark on previous versions of Snapchat. So after you uninstall your latest version. And install the past version, you can continue to follow the above-given steps to enable force dark mode on your Android device through the developer settings.
Getting Snapchat on dark mode is the easiest thing if you have an iOS-based device. And on the other hand, it is a very hard thing to do when it comes to Android devices. Its not only hard but it’s a lengthy process as well if you don’t like how your device forces dark mode on its apps. Then you will have to wait for the official Snapchat dark mode to come. As we are aware of how this enforcement is not perfect, it comes with its defects.
We have discussed your problem in detail. And we have also discussed why you’re facing this problem and what different solutions to this problem you can apply.
We hope that you got the information that you were looking for. And we hope that you read till the very end to take in the full picture of your problem we wish you the best of luck.